PureBS Summary: If you don’t know what to say, talk about the South Korean “scary uncle service”
Schools in South Korea suffer the same troubles most other schools do, most notably the bullying. This is a horrible problem that people all over the world deal with. The South Korean people have come up with a “solution” which has some families hiring a “scary uncle” to deal with the bullying problem at the school. Three packages are even available for the discerning person hiring the “scary uncle”.
- The uncle package: the child is walked to school by a scary looking individual who gives stern warnings.
- The evidence package: the uncle will collect video evidence & share with the school insisting on a resolution.
- The chaperone package: The uncle goes and protests outside the parent of the bullies workplace carrying a sign stating that “a parent of a bully works here”
These three packages are different prices depending on need.
Pick a side!
- This is not okay, this is just encouraging bullying! A bigger bully, bullying a smaller bully. I can’t believe anyone would spend money on this. This is PureBS!!
- This is a great idea. If no one else will take care of my child I will find the way is the mentality here. These are just entrepreneurs meeting a need. Classic supply and demand.
I’ve got you started here:
- What is the strangest job you have heard of or what is the strangest job you have had?